- Our Bundaberg Child Care Centre has been rated as an EXCEEDING standard by the Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority
- Our Kindergarten program is Queensland Government approved and certified
- We cater to parents needs and work schedules, by providing a range of child care services including after school care, parents can pickup all of their kids from the one place when finishing work
- We present a friendly, safe fun & high quality care environment, overseen by experienced and dedicated staff
- Air conditioning indoors
- Large outdoor playground
- Computers / games
- Outdoor bike track
- Healthy tuck shop options
- On-site parking
- After school bus pickup
(from Kalkie & East Schools)
* $42 / day with a health care card, $62 / day without
Kindergarten programs can help your child get ready for school in a play-based learning environment.
Our Approved kindergarten program develops your child’s physical, social, intellectual, language & emotional abilities.
They will have opportunities to learn how to:
- use language to communicate ideas, feelings and needs
- make friends and cooperate with other children
- become more independent and confident in their abilities
- develop self-discipline
- creatively express ideas and feelings through art, dance and dramatic play
- identify, explore and solve problems
- develop reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- teaching hours are between 8:30am & 4pm however enrolled children can stay in the center anytime between 6:30am & 6:30pm
Our routine includes a combination of indoor & outdoor play, group & individual activities, morning & afternoon tea, lunch break & a rest.
Your child will take part in individual & group activities such as block play, painting, games, puzzles, storytelling, dress-ups, dancing & singing.
Children can take part in outdoor physical activities and interact with the natural environment.
Through these experiences your child will build on their knowledge, explore and express new ideas, learn to cooperate with others and make friends.
At the end of the kindergarten year you will get a summary of your child’s learning and development. You can use this as a discussion starter when you meet your child’s Prep teacher or school administrator.
During the kindergarten year, our teachers share information in many ways about how your child is progressing. They may: